Friday, February 20, 2009

Spring sun

After almost two weeks of rain and storms, we're having a bit of welcome spring sun. Take a moment at lunchtime. Go sit outside. Enjoy the sun.

These comfy Adirondack chairs and benches are displayed on the sidewalk in front of Tumbleweed & Dandelion, a home furnishings and interior design shop, on Abbot Kinney Boulevard in Venice, CA. You can find new and vintage items, linens, lamps and furniture. It's a lovely place to browse and imagine leaning back among the pillows with your face lifted toward the spring sun.

4 comments:

I am a Tornado ~ proven fact! said...

Lovely, all of it.

not spring here. below zero wind chill.

My girlys think spring is a hop skip and jump away ... nope nope nope.

Woman in a Window said...

That first shot and I was getting all antsy for the painted chair. I thought it was yours then noticed the tag hanging off something to the side. Buy the chair...

Nihal said...

Ohhh my, I hardly read and view your lovely post, Glennis!
Did you know today it turned out the reverse 360 degrees and full of rain and cold, cold, cold:( I'm trying to find who sent this cold weather on our way, lol:)
Are they Laura Ashley pillows? They're my favorite, and the ones in the photo looks like LAshley's.
Enjoy your Sun thinking of me, too:)

Anonymous said...

I love those photos! We're having a little sun today, but still too cold to sit outside. Soon though! ♥