Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tattle Tale


It's a strip mall in Culver City. I had a meeting nearby, and stopped for dinner at a little joint here. After I finished, there was still a half hour before my meeting. So I thought, hey, why not go in and have a draft beer or something, just to check it out and see what it's like?

I got right up to the Dutch door at the entry, peeked in to see the bar and the pool table, but then I got a whiff. It smelled like stale beer and garbage.

No, sorry. Maybe another day.

Great sign, though.


5 comments:

Susan B said...

Did you ever see the HBO movie "Weapons Of Mass Distraction"? This bar was used as a location. Also Sawtelle where it goes under the 405. Tattle Tale is one of those places that has "regulars" when it opens in the morning. ;-)

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

I've passed by that place so many times . . . I love the only-a-peek inside perspective. Keeps it mysterious. :-)

Karen Jensen said...

Nice name.

Anonymous said...

Love these great remnants left of the past.
Sheila

smalltownme said...

Great name and sign.