Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bad boy update


This morning, Jack and I encountered our friends Patty, Patricia and Lola the bull terrier. Jack and Lola were off-leash romping, when Jack retreated to the bushes to perform his morning toilette. Then, as we called him to rejoin us on the street, Jack gave us a look over his shoulder and bounded up the hill, running up a neighbor's driveway. He looked down on us for a moment, savoring the moment, then ran up behind the house and disappeared.

He's pulled this stunt before, running up the mountain to visit folks on the street above ours. I took the car up there and searched for him, shouting his name. To no avail - although I met several friendly neighbors.

Minutes after I left, [The Man I Love] reports, the bad boy came running back down the walk to the front door.

Jack is a scamp.

4 comments:

Kizz said...

Such a bad boy!

M. Bouffant said...

It's the old Hollywood tale. Make them into stars & they forget the little people.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Oh, Jack!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I was SO happy to see 2 Jack posts until I realized one of them was because he was a naughty dog. Shame!