Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The wheels are turning

A street message I photographed in Paris.
I've started the process of leaving my job. I met with HR yesterday, and I'm completing my retirement paperwork by this weekend. I found out what happens with my vacation hour bank (I get it all!), and whether I can keep my insurance.

I gave my supervisor a heads up - I didn't tell her my separation date because I wasn't sure exactly when it would be.

The new boss popped his head in my door and started asking me to run reports that analyze my work, and I just smiled.

It's beginning to feel real!

3 comments:

smalltownme said...

Wow! Things are happening!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I imagine that it feels fabulous to know your time is coming to an end with that place.

Sean Colgin said...

You said, "Analyze THIS!" ;)