Friday, April 10, 2015

Week's end


Going into the weekend. Our de-cluttering and spring cleaning campaign continues. There's more to do!

And I'm trying to decide whether to buy a new pair of walking shoes. I have too many shoes already, but it always seems like I don't ever have the RIGHT shoes.

I want some good shoes for urban walking. I tried on some this evening, and they felt pretty good, but the only colors they came in were bright purple and green, and bright pink. I honestly couldn't see myself wearing them. Everyone's wearing day-glo colored shoes these days - what do you think? Should I do it?

3 comments:

M. Bouffant said...

My belief is if you're going to judge people by their clothes (style choices rather than mere cost, obvs.) always start at the shoes.

So why not? Make a bold impression.

Inspired by college basketballers I wanted a pair too, preferably orange or yellow, 95% of my wardrobe being black or gray, but the last time I looked I couldn't find any in a style I liked.

Green & purple sound good too. Had a great pair of "Official" Wimbledon Nikes in that combo.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I have bright pink walking shoes and I love them. I'm not exactly a pink person but they make me and my feet happy. Find a crazy color you like and go for it! You'll need great walking shoes in New Orleans for sure!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Green and purple are Mardi Gras colors. Go for it!