Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sixty days


We're in a twelve-day contingency with the buyers of our house - they get twelve days for inspections, etc. Since they knew about our house's biggest flaws before they made their offer, I'm pretty sure nothing we signed to in the disclosure document will scare them off.

But whatever happens with the house, it's a done deal that I am leaving my job in 60 days and going to New Orleans. That's right - July 23 is my last day at work. It seems like a long time, but I know it will go fast.

I'm taking a little breather, then I'll get focused on packing up our stuff again, this time for moving and storage and figuring out what to take to New Orleans.

What a trip!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

This is so dang cool. I admire you and what you are doing!

Anonymous said...

Right. Big step. Big breath. Whew!
All the Best in the Big Easy.
Jenny