Monday, October 14, 2013

Thematic Photographic - Streetscapes

 Carmi at the blog "Written, Inc." posts a photographic challenge each week at Thematic Photographic. This week, the theme is "Streetscapes."

Blogging friend ifthethunderdon'tgetya reminds me that "Streetscapes" is Carmi's theme for this week. So here are some streetscapes from my weekend.


 On North Figueroa, in Highland Park, cool painted taco truck.


one great sign

Click any photo to "embiggen." Especially Chicken Boy!
and our old friend Chicken Boy!

7 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Are these your streetscapes, Aunt Snow?

They're very nice!
~

Glennis said...

Oh, thunder, what a coincidence!! Of course they are!!

Gilly said...

Now that is what I call an interesting street!!

21 Wits said...

You sure selected some inviting streets to check out and what a lovely graphic in your first photo!

Bob Scotney said...

Mexican food washed down with a cool beer; that's a street I'd like to visit.

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Great way to represent the theme, signs and ads that are quite practical along with being very inviting. I am with Bob Mexican food and beer, the best!

carmilevy said...

These are the greatest kinds of places to eat. No chains, no homogenized sameness, no watered-down experiences. This is as real as it gets, and I ache for what we lose every time a place like this is replaced by a golden arches.

I love how you've captured them...now I'm hungry :)