Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where I'm at

Stormy skies and busy traffic on PCH
 It's been a busy couple of weeks. Not long ago, a very competent and valuable colleague of mine accepted a job at another company. Although I valued her before, now I really have come to understand how much work she did - because I'm doing all of it now! Along with my own work. At least until the powers that be decide what to do next.

That and going to class at night and various other tasks and obligations are keeping me from this blog lately. It's not so much the time it takes as the thought and energy. It's hard to sit down and think about writing when what you really need is rest and a chance to veg out.

But I'm hanging in there. Thanks for sticking around.

3 comments:

smalltownme said...

It's the thought that does me in...I just can't think of much to talk about!

Mrs. G. said...

I'm sorry you lost a valued colleague but don't sweat not writing. You're in my reader and I am always here for you.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

We aren't going anywhere. We'll be here waiting for you when you feel like posting a picture or a bit of creative writing -- or even venting!