Friday, July 25, 2008

Where in Los Angeles?


Well, last week's "Where in Los Angeles?" remains unsolved. So this week's puzzle is a place that may be familiar to people even if they haven't visited it in Los Angeles.

Remember, the first person who correctly identifies the location in the photo above wins a prize -a high resolution "Doves Today" photo with permission for your unlimited use. The winner will be offered 5 photos to choose from.

AND - the contest is still open for last week's post. So check it out.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Bradbury Building.

I'm SO glad I found your blog. Good timing, as I'm trying to rediscover L.A., and you have so many good pointers!

Glennis said...

Mcswain wins!!! email me and I will send you your prize.

Kathy Rogers said...

Isn't it beautiful? Love it. Great photo, too.