Sunday, June 15, 2008

I got Tagged!!!


Tootsie Farklepants tagged me with a meme. Here's the deal:

The rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

OK - I picked up a book I just finished - "Free Food for Millionaires" by Min Jin Lee. Good novel about a young Korean-American woman college graduate finding her way in New York.

Jay sank his head in the pillow. Then he sprang up and pulled on a white T-shirt and the pair of sweatpants that had been draped over the armchair. He needed coffee.

Here's who I'm tagging:

BipolarLawyerCook

Everybody Knows

Just Another Blog (From LA)

Stoopid Stuff

Table Conversation

It's an eclectic group, for sure. We'll get some interesting selections.

No comments: