Friday, April 10, 2009

Blogiversary


April 10th is the one-year anniversary of this blog. The wisteria was in bloom then, and it is now.

When it's your anniversary, people don't mind it if you call attention to yourself a little. So here are some of my favorite posts from the past that you might enjoy re-reading.

"My Family's Disease"

"A Sort of a Legacy"

"Murder Mystery"

"House of Sauce"

"Short Story - Fairy Tale of New York"

I appreciate all the blogging friends I've found in this year. I've updated my BlogRoll to add some new friends.

Go over to my Blogroll and visit:

Trannyhead

Blognut

Tristan, at Enchanted Revelry

Mo "Mad Dog" Stoneskin

I am a Tornado - proven fact!

Coffee Yogurt

Visit them if you get a chance!

7 comments:

Mingus said...

Happy anniversary, cookie!

CaShThoMa said...

Congratulations!

Woman in a Window said...

One year congratulations! I forgot about mine somehow.

THAT photo is gorgeous. Perfectly framed!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Happy Blogiversary!
I enjoyed your best-of selections, too! :)

shrink on the couch said...

Congratulations and Happy Blogoversary! Thanks for add on and the shout out.

shrink on the couch said...

Oh and I meant to comment on the wisteria. I love how, time and again, I am startled by the amazingly bright purple of wisteria.

JCK said...

It was the best of days when you started blogging, G! I'm so glad you kept with it. Your site is a gem!